- From Idea to Grand Opening
- Planning and Creating a Tour Route
- Naming Your Business / Logo Creation
- Identifying, Approaching and Securing Tasting Locations
- Pricing Your Tour Experience
- Selecting Business Entity
- Becoming an Employer
- Identifying, Interviewing and Training Tour Guides
- Employee Wages and Benefits
- Business Management and Insurance
- Securing Appropriate Website Domain(s)
- Building Your Business Website and Storefront
- Website Content Fundamentals
- Ticketing and Business Management Software
- Procuring Customer Feedback
- Business Operations and Processes
- Employer/Employee Forms and Templates
- Gift Certificates & Private Group Tours
- Short & Long Term Marketing Strategies
- Customer and Vendor Service
- Business Checklists
- Growing Your Business
What to expect from a Food tour pros course:
Food Tour Pros incorporates its marketing strategies, vast experience and business processes into step-by-step modules & practical lessons that you will be able to replicate in your Food Tour Business anywhere in the world. Leveraging our simple tools and seasoned expertise, our Courses includes both Hands-On and Classroom Training within a limited class size to ensure all Students get the personal attention required to succeed.
why invest time and resources in a training course?
It’s important to avoid many of the common mistakes and pitfalls inherent to starting a new business by avoiding inefficient trial and error tactics that are financially draining. This Course offers a detailed road map on how to build, operate and grow a successful and scalable Food Tour Business by leveraging our Best Practices and focusing on proven methods to help you provide value the first time. Food Tour Pros strategically guides Students to understanding the business behind Food Tours while systematically navigating them through all Tour Experience techniques, Operation details and Marketing tools.
Who should consider taking the 3-day course?
Food Tours are a wonderful lifestyle business and extremely rewarding to own, not to mention they have serious profit potential and low overhead costs. Whether a seasoned Entrepreneur or brand new to Business Ownership, Food Tour Pros Courses are critical for anyone interested in owning a Food Tour Business looking for an immediate impact on revenue growth while laying down the foundation for continued success. While covering the entire 2-Day Course curriculum and contents, the 3-Day Course offers anybody new to Culinary Tourism the benefit of an extra day to focus on Business Ownership and Tour Management, in addition to our extremely valuable Long Term Marketing Strategies focused on driving year-over-year sales growth while reducing your marketing budget.
3-day New Business Owner Course Package Includes:
- Food Tour Pros™ 3-Day New Business Owner Course Workbook™ and Handbook™
- 2 Chicago Food Tour Interactive Trainings
- Classroom and Hands-On Training in Chicago (3 Full Days)
- Attendance by Multiple Participants from Same Business
- Ratio of 1 Instructor to a Maximum 6 Students
- 10 FREE Hours of Post-Course Consulting Time
- Access to Additional Solutions and Products
- Upgrade to ADVANCED Course (Includes On-Site Location Visit in Your City)
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Role Playing
- Certificate of Completion
ready to get started?
We look forward to speaking with you about how owning a Food Tour Business can help meet your financial and personal goals and answer any questions you have. Click the “Schedule Consultation” button below to learn more and get started!