- From Idea to Grand Opening
- Planning and Creating a Tour Route
- Identifying, Approaching and Securing Tasting Locations
- Pricing Your Tour Experience
- Becoming an Employer
- Identifying, Interviewing and Training Tour Guides
- Employee Wages and Benefits
- Business Management Essentials
- Securing Appropriate Website Domain(s)
- Building Your Business Website and Storefront
- Website Content Fundamentals
- Ticketing and Business Management Software
- Procuring Customer Feedback
- Business Operations and Processes
- Templates and Forms
- Gift Certificates
- Private Group Tours
- Short Term Marketing Strategies (Traditional & Internet)
- Customer and Vendor Service
- Business Checklists
- Growing Your Business
What to expect from a Food tour pros course:
Food Tour Pros incorporates its vast experience, marketing strategies and business processes into practical lessons and step-by-step modules that you will be able to replicate in a Food Tour Business anywhere. Leveraging our seasoned expertise and simple tools, our Courses includes both Classroom and Hands-On Training within a limited class size to ensure all Students get the personal attention required to succeed.
why invest time and resources in a training course?
It’s important to avoid many of the common pitfalls and mistakes inherent to starting a new business by avoiding wasteful trial and error tactics that are financially draining. This Course offers a detailed road map on how to build, operate and grow a successful and scalable Food Tour Business by leveraging our Best Practices and focusing on the proven methods to help you provide value the first time. Food Tour Pros strategically guides Students to understanding the business of Food Tours while systematically navigating them through all Tour Experience techniques, Marketing tools and Operational details.
Who should consider taking the 2-day course?
Food Tours are an attractive lifestyle business and extremely fun and rewarding to own, not to mention they have serious profit potential with low overhead costs. Whether brand new to Business Ownership or a seasoned Entrepreneur, Food Tour Pros Courses are critical for anyone interested in operating a Food Tour Business looking for an immediate impact on sales growth while laying down the foundation for continued, long-term success. The 2-Day Course is ideal for anyone interested in operating a Food Tour Business initially on a limited basis or whose obligations or budget prohibits attending the 3-Day Course.
2-day new business owner Course Package Includes:
- Food Tour Pros™ 2-Day New Business Owner Course Workbook™ and Handbook™
- 1 Chicago Food Tour Interactive Training
- Classroom and Hands-On Training in Chicago (2 Full Days)
- Attendance by Multiple Participants from Same Business
- Ratio of 1 Instructor to a Maximum 6 Students
- 5 FREE Hours of Post-Course Consulting Time
- Access to Additional Solutions and Products
- Upgrade to ADVANCED Course (Includes On-Site Location Visit in Your City)
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Role Playing
- Certificate of Completion
ready to get started?
We look forward to speaking with you about how owning a Food Tour Business can help meet your financial and personal goals and answer any questions you have. Click the “Schedule Consultation” button below to learn more and get started!