2-Day Course for Current Business Owners
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A FOOD TOUR PROS COURSE:
Food Tour Pros incorporates its vast experience, marketing strategies and business processes into practical lessons and step-by-step modules that you will be able to replicate in a Food Tour Business anywhere. Leveraging our seasoned expertise and simple tools, our Courses includes both Classroom and Hands-On Training within a limited class size to ensure all Students get the personal attention required to succeed.
WHY INVEST IN A TRAINING COURSE?
It’s important to avoid many of the common pitfalls and mistakes inherent to starting a new business by avoiding wasteful trial and error tactics that are financially draining. This Course offers a detailed road map on how to build, operate and grow a successful and scalable Food Tour Business by leveraging our Best Practices and focusing on the proven methods to help you provide value the first time. Food Tour Pros strategically guides Students to understanding the business of Food Tours while systematically navigating them through all Tour Experience techniques, Marketing tools and Operational details.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE 2-DAY CURRENT OWNER COURSE?
Food Tours are a wonderful lifestyle business and extremely rewarding to own, not to mention they have serious profit potential and low overhead costs. Food Tour Pros Courses are critical for anyone already owning a Food Tour Business looking for an immediate impact on revenue growth while expanding on the current foundation for new and improved results. While covering the entire 3-Day Course curriculum and contents in an expedited fashion, the 2-Day Current Business Owner Course enables existing food tour owners and operators a one-on-one, two-day Training Course with no additional attendees directly in your business location. Food Tour Pros will tailor the Course specifically to meet your business needs and goals while applying practical wisdom and expertise to your Food Tour Business first-hand to help take your brand to the next level.
2-DAY CURRENT OWNER COURSE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Food Tour Pros™ 3-Day Current Business Owner Course Workbook™ and Handbook™
- Classroom and Hands-On Training in Your City Location (2 Full Days)
- Attendance by Multiple Participants from Current Business Owner(s)
- Limited to Current Business Owner(s) and Instructor only
- 5 FREE Hours of Post-Course Consulting Time
- Access to Additional Solutions and Products
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Role Playing
- Certificate of Completion
- Modifying Existing Tour Route(s)
- Planning and Creating New Tour Route(s)
- Business Naming
- Identifying, Approaching and Securing Tasting Locations
- Appropriately Pricing Your Tour Experience
- Business Entity Review
- Being an Employer
- Identifying, Interviewing and Training Tour Guides
- Employee Wages and Benefits
- Business Management and Insurance
- Securing Appropriate Website Domain(s)
- Building Your Business Website and Storefront (Learn More)
- Website Content Fundamentals and Strategy
- Ticketing and Business Management Software
- Procuring Customer Feedback
- Business Operations and Processes
- Employer/Employee Forms and Templates
- Gift Certificates & Private Group Tours
- Short & Long Term Marketing Strategies
- Customer and Vendor Service
- Business Checklists
- Growing Your Business
Vancouver Foodie Tours
Miami Food Tours
Forktown Food Tours in Portland
Have Questions? Ready to get started?
We look forward to speaking with you about how owning a Food Tour Business can help meet your financial and personal goals
as well as answer any questions you have. Click the “Schedule Consultation” button below to learn more and get started!